My experience as an intervention consultant and coach has developed from working as an operations/people manager and development consultant for leading organisations within Retail, Professional Services, Financial Services, Property, Airlines & Aviation, Manufacturing & Logistics, FMCG and Public Sector.
I have 25 years people management/leadership experience and 12 years in organisational development with over 10,000 hours of coaching intervention practice with individuals and groups. I receive regular individual and group supervision. As well as my work within the corporate environment, I support community projects as a life skills coach and business mentor; motivating and developing unemployed young people to gain regular and paid employment.
I adopt a High Challenge/High Support coaching approach to support individuals and teams to be the very best that they can be.
My personal coaching style, as described by my clients, is – energising, creative, insightful and pragmatic”. My approach to personal development is always holistic, as I believe it is important to bring mind and body into balance to develop sustained growth and success both professionally and personally.
- Senior leaders to board level
- High potentials
- Managers transitioning into senior leadership
- Performance coaching in challenging and fast changing environments
- Developing personal resilience, good mental health and wellbeing
- Supporting learners post training to develop the habits to embed their new skills and behaviours
What my clients want in ten words:
A safe space in which to be challenged and supported.
- LM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- CIPD Learning & Development (CITP Distinction)
- Certified Corporate Mental Health & Wellbeing Coach (We Focus)
- TA 101 Accreditation – The Berne Institute, UK
- Franklin Covey Accredited Facilitator & Coach: The Four Imperatives of Leadership, Leader as Coach,
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People, The 4 Disciplines of Execution